The audit committee is responsible to support the supervisory function that is conducted by the Board of Commissioners for financial report process, audit implementation and internal management, GCG implementation and also other duties which are given by the Board of Commissioners. The Audit Committee to be able to do its part as efficient and effective, therefore the Audit Committee Charter is established which has been approved by the Board of Commissioners on April 8, 2010.
Function and Duties of the Board of Committee
- Reviewing the financial information that will be issued by the Company, including financial reports, projections and other financial information.
- Reviewing the Company’s adherence to the laws and regulations of the Capital Market and other laws relating to the activities of the Company.
- Providing recommendations to the Board on the appointment of the Public Accountants that is based on independence, and the scope of the assignment fee.
- Providing independent opinion in terms of discrepancies between management and the Public Accountant for services rendered.
- Reviewing the implementation of the inspection by the internal auditor and oversee the implementation of the follow-up by the Board of Directors on internal audit findings.
- Report to the Commissioners of the various risks faced by the Company and the implementation of risk management by the Board of Directors.
- Reviewing and reporting to the Board of Commissioners on complaints related to accounting and financial reporting process of the Company.
- Maintaining confidentiality of documents, data and information of the Company.
- Reviewing and providing advice to the Board of Directors related to the potential conflict of interest of the Company.
- Creating, reviewing and updating the Audit Committee Charter.