In conducting its duties and responsibilities, the Board of Directors has a Charter that consists of corporation law principles, the prevailing laws and regulations, the Shareholders guidance and the Articles of Associations provisions that regulated duties and responsibilities of the Board of Directors. This Charter is intended for the Board of Directors to run the Company in efficient, effective, transparent, competent and independent way and also can be accounted so that it can be accepted by all concerned parties and in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia.
Function and Duties of the Board of Directors
- Managing the Company in accordance with the authorities and responsibilities as stipulated in the Articles of Association including to convene Annual GMS and other GMS.
- Representing the Company in and outside the Court.
- Managing and coordinating all the Company’s activities.
- Determining various policies and strategies with regard to the vision and mission of the Company.
- Ensuring the data availability and information that is accurate, relevant and in timely manner to the Board of Commissioners.
- Implementing GCG principles in all business activities of the Company.
- Giving direction and coordination of the Company’s operational activities covering land acquisition, development and estate management.
- Handling on planning, managing and financial reporting effectively, efficiently, and trustworthy to ensure the funds availability in order to support the entire business activities of the Company.
- Establishing Committee in order to support the Effectiveness and responsibility as well as evaluating the performance of the Committee as at end of financial year.
- Carrying out duties based on good faith, fully responsible and prudence as well as complying with the prevailing rules and regulations.